- Must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Perch fees due with pigeons. No exceptions,
- Perch fee options are as follows - $130 per bird or 5 for $550
- No limit on birds entered.
- Accepting birds from February 1st till May1st. Replacements till May 15th.
- Race entry fee is $300 per bird.
- Entry fees are due 5 calendar days after release of the 125 mile qualifying training toss.
- If your entry fee is paid and bird does not make it to the 1st race, your entry fee will be refunded.
- Birds whose entry fee is not paid for on time will become property of SFBATC.
- There will be 4 races from the South 150 miles, 175 miles, 225 miles, and 320 miles.
- Live clocking by Wincompanian.
- On race #4 all capital prizes will be paid on first drop and then by clocking order.
- All ninth and tenth flights will be pulled and grown in prior to road training.
- Loft Manager reserves the right to refuse entries.
- Loft Manager reserves the right to make all final decisions.
- Birds remain the property of the breeder. No buybacks. No auctions.
- All birds must be activated to remain eligible for the races.
- Average speed paid by the clock. Computed on Total Distance / Total Time.
- 12% will be withheld for expenses.
- Time out for darkness – 30 minutes after sunset till 30 minutes before sunrise.
- Race dates and distances subject to change.
- A completed W-9 form will be required for all winnings of $600 or more!
- All birds to be banded with seamless AU, IF, or CU bands.
- Birds not claimed within two weeks or arrive after two weeks of last race will become property of SFBATC.
- Birds will be returned at the rate of $60 for the first bird and $15 each additional bird. Birds will be returned priority express mail only.
- All birds will be vaccinated for PMV and Salmonella.
- Loft visits are by appointment only and you may only view inside the loft. No handling of any birds!
- Loft Limit is 750 birds.
CONTACT: MIKE BELUS (925) 759-2644
SHIP BIRDS TO:
2425 WILLOW AVE, ANTIOCH, CA 94509